Wednesday, November 11, 2015

For The PINK Ladies

For the Kraft Plus November Challenge we were to be inspired by Pink, the artist. I did some research on her tattoos and found that she has 25 plus and that each one tells a story. So I used her tattoos as my inspiration as well as a title from one of her albums to complete this entry. The photos were taken in Japan on our recent holiday and sent to Shelley McLean and Tracy Kielty as gifts, as you all know they just love the colour pink.
Making the tattoo background was a great way to use up all those old rub-ons in my stash.


Kraft Cardstock
Pink and Black Cardstock
Dusty Attic Chipboard Frame
Water Pastel Colouring Pencils
Dimensional Magic
Heart Charm
Kaiser Flowers
Black Micro Beads
Black Rub-ons from my stash.


5 comments:

Pam said...

Brilliant use of the rub ons, Judy-and an original take on the challenge too. Love this layout

Lizzyc said...

That is a very creative take on the challenge.. Looks wonderful!

Lizzy Hill said...

Fabulous take on our K+ challenge....lovely to see you playing along as always....& your background? ADORE!!!!!!!

Paula said...

Ohhh I totally love your take on this challenge...I didn't know that about her tattoos, thanks for sharing. Thanks for joining us over @ Kraft+ this month :)

sandra said...

Those rub-on "tattoos" are inspired!
Gosh I love that idea.
LOVE what you have created !
thanks for playing along with K+
x